Monday, January 31, 2011

The Smart Phone Revolution

I will be focusing my topic on how the iPhone revolutionized the concept of the smart phone and what consumers come to expect out of these mobile devices compared to what they expected prior to the iPhone's debut in 2006. My primary sources will be my iPod Touch, my brother's iPhone, my friend's Android phone, and my dad's old Windows smart phone. With these devices, along with secondary sources, I will observe and analyze what major changes have been made in the smart phone hardware and software, along with how they all compare when competing with one another. This might be an interesting topic to anyone looking to buy a new smart phone, but really its just directed at anyone curious about how mobile smart phone technology has so quickly advanced and evolved in the past decade.

No comments:

Post a Comment