Saturday, January 8, 2011

A Blog I'm Interested In

http://badrap-blog.blogspot.com/

I am new to this whole blogging world. I tried looking for a credible blog about pit bulls and BSL (Breed Specific Legislation), and came across this blog. This blog posts updates about rescued pit bulls and the latest news about positive achievements about people and pit bulls. There are several people who update this blog, one of them being Elizabeth Kennedy. I like how this blog uncovers the myths about pit bulls, and shows you how loyal and caring they really are. I like being able to read a blog where the people who created it have the same goals as me when it comes to fighting for pit bulls (and other bully-breeds) rights.

2 comments:

  1. My family has a rescue; he is a "super-mut" (we're not certain on any one breed), but he has a large square head with a powerful jaw. That said, he is obedient and loyal. I love him to death and even though he isn't a pit bull, he is evidence of how loyal a dog like that can, and WANTS to be. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pit bulls and other bully breeds :)

    ReplyDelete