Sunday, January 9, 2011

Kandee Land

While browsing on youtube one day about a year ago, I came across a video with a young woman named Kandee Johnson who specialized in making makeup tutorials. As it was a few months away from Senior Prom most girls my age were probably doing the same thing that I was (i.e. looking up dresses, hairstyles, and makeup ideas). I started watching a few of her videos, and soon after I was hooked. She had a great personality and really was knowledgeable of her craft. I found that she had a blog and began to visit it quite frequently. Kandee posts various updates on the makeup she prefers, where to get the makeup she uses in her videos, and just general tips and advice for those of us who are not as makeup savvy. I love this blog because not only does Kandee educate the public with her talent, she also promotes the empowerment of women. She is a great role model for young women everywhere, and I feel priviledged to be able to read her blog. Her blog is a must read!

Visit Kandee's blog at:
http://kandeethemakeupartist.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment