Saturday, January 8, 2011

The Blog that I find interesting

The blog that I find interesting is The Huffington Post. The Huffington Post is about daily political, social, and breaking news. Post that appear on this blog are post about the war in Afghanistan, celebrities and what kind of things are doing. Also some other posts are about new cars in 2011 and new technology. The people who update the Huffington Post are different bloggers, Arianna Huffington the person who started the site. Also politicians, celebrities, and policy experts. I find this blog interesting because it has daily news. If I were to actually follow a blog I would probably choose this one because it is everything that I find interesting. The news is an important part of daily life just because you should know whats going on in your country and everything around you.

No comments:

Post a Comment