Sunday, January 9, 2011

Engadget

Engadget is a very popular weblog that tracks and posts up-to-date information on the latest gadgets and technology in the world of consumer electronics. It is one of many sites that are part of Weblog, Inc. which is now owned by AOL, so they certainly have enough credentials to be trusted. Along with simple text posts, they often include images, videos, podcasts, and even hands-on demonstrations that show off or discuss various products and new tech. If there is ever a time I want to read about the latest gadget on the market or see what new rumors are swirling around Apple's latest iProduct, Engadget is the site I go to. I always find something new and geeky that excites me everyday on the site.

http://www.engadget.com/

1 comment:

  1. since you have posted this, I have started checking engadget its a good sight. Have you heard that the iPhone is now on Verizon? this isn't a big deal for me because I have had the iPhone for a while now but I have a lot of friends that will be happy now.

    ReplyDelete