Sunday, January 23, 2011

Research Papers in the Past...

I have written many researcher papers in my past academic years. I don't find writing research papers to be difficult, just time consuming and tedious. One research paper that I did struggle with, however, was one where I had to write a short story. I had to research lifestyles from a given time frame and make a short story, it was supposed to be creative, I struggled with tying in research into a creative story. Other than that I tend to like researching, because I can learn about something and broaden my horizon of knowledge. In the future I will probably need to do many types of research, I want to become a lawyer so I will need to do tons of research on previous court cases and other various subjects.

No comments:

Post a Comment