Sunday, January 23, 2011

Holiday by Green day is a good song

I, like pretty much every student everywhere, have written research papers on various topics. Some pre-chosen or some completely free to decided what topic i could pick. No matter what the paper, I have been pretty good about coming up with enough things to write about, the problem has actually been getting it done. If its a topic i'm genuinely interested in then i will spend a lot of time on it. Making it sound perfect as if somebody else would read it other then the teacher. If the topic is boring then i will just do the bare minimum. As long there are no spelling errors and its somewhat grammatically correct then i couldn't care less. I'm not to sure for my professional life if i will have to write research papers (I'm majoring in aeronautical engineering and i'm not to sure if actually end up doing that as a career, but maybe/probably?) but for my personal life i highly doubt i will be writing anything.

----Title unrelated

No comments:

Post a Comment