Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Writing.

Overall, I think my writing is adequate. I don't think I'm a terrible writer, but I certainly have a lot of room for improvement. As a writer, one of my strengths is probably my word choice or my grammar. I guess I'm essentially better at the technical parts of the writing rather than the writing itself, if that makes any sense at all. I would like to improve on my organization and planning what I actually want to say in a piece of writing. I also would like to improve on being able to just get started on a piece of writing. I spend way too much time trying to figure out how to start a paper. In the future, I will try to be more conscious about actually making a point with all of my writing rather than just rambling on about basically nothing by always asking "so what?".

No comments:

Post a Comment