Friday, March 11, 2011

Second to Last Blog Post - Class Evaluation

This class was a twist on what I was expecting. Rather than analyze novels or poetry, you had us analyze social media. The funny thing about that is the fact that I love analyzing social media in my free time. Sometimes I'm not even aware that I'm doing it. It's just part of my mindset to try and understand why people say what they say, what motives they might have behind it, and how it all ties together with the world around us. This class was enjoyable for me and it refreshed my memory on some simple concepts of English, such as citations and using analytical distance in research papers, but mostly this class was just a reflection of what I love to do every day when I'm browsing the internet. We even analyzed Kanye West's lyrics and tweets. That alone explains how cool this English class was. You as a teacher were very friendly, very interesting, and very artsy and sophisticated with your fashion. Thanks for a great class.

No comments:

Post a Comment