Monday, March 7, 2011

My Writing

I'm just going to be honest and say that I need to improve on being enthusiastic about writing. This quarter I wrote just enough to get by. I also need to not wait to the last minute to begin my papers. It is hard for me to be excited about writing when it is on something I have no interest in. I also like to write in a very sarcastic, casual tone which doesn't usually work for scholarly writings. But I guess that because of this class, I've learned that you are going to have to write a million papers in college to get your paper degree; so get over it. I did like my research paper. It wasn't long enough but at least it wasn't filled with a bunch of crap to make it longer. Plus there was about 3 sources for my topic, which made it difficult. So, I'll end this with a little saying... writing papers is like going to the gym, you just have to get off your butt and do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment